The Open Statistics and Probability Journal
2017 - 2018
From Bentham Open
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Rehana Raza ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 9, issue 1, 2018
- Consistency of the Kaplan-Meier Estimator of the Survival Function in Competiting Risks pp. 1-17
- Didier Alain Njamen Njomen and Joseph Wandji Ngatchou
Volume 8, issue 1, 2017
- On Limited Length Binary Strings with an Application in Statistical Control pp. 1-6
- F.S. Makri and Z.M. Psillakis
- Comparing Different Information Levels pp. 7-18
- Uwe Saint-Mont
- An Entropy Rate Theorem for a Hidden Inhomogeneous Markov Chain pp. 19-26
- Yao Qi-feng, Wang Zhong-Zhi and Dong Yun
- Bayesian Inference for Three Bivariate Beta Binomial Models pp. 27-38
- David Peter Michael Scollnik
- Clustering Directions Based on the Estimation of a Mixture of Von Mises-Fisher Distributions pp. 39-52
- Adelaide Figueiredo