Rue de la Banque
2014 - 2018
From Banque de France
Banque de France 31 Rue Croix des Petits Champs LABOLOG - 49-1404 75049 PARIS.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Michael brassart ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
2015, issue 15
- Euro area external adjustment and real exchange rate movements:the role of firm productivity distribution
- Francesco Pappadà
2015, issue 14
- Land prices, lending to companies and job creations
- Leo Kaas, Patrick Pintus and S. Ray
2015, issue 13
- How fiscal policy affects the price level: lessons from a not so distant past
- Pamfili Antipa
2015, issue 12
- The fall in oil prices in 2014: the role of supply and demand components
- Simona Delle Chiaie
2015, issue 11
- Gross domestic product per capita in France and in advanced economies: the role of productivity and employment
- Antonin Bergeaud, Gilbert Cette and Remy Lecat
2015, issue 10
- Did the Eurosystem’s LTROs of 2011 and 2012 help to avert a credit crunch in the euro area?
- Philippe Andrade, Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier, Christophe Cahn and Henri Fraisse
2015, issue 09
- How can the rise in the French household saving ratio since the start of the crisis be explained?
- Violaine Faubert and Virginia Olivella Moppett
2015, issue 08
- Heightened bank capital requirements and bank credit in a crisis: the case of the 2011 EBA Capital Exercise in the euro area
- Jean-Stéphane Mésonnier and A. Monk
2015, issue 07
- Productivity trends from 1890 to 2012 in advanced countries
- Antonin Bergeaud, Gilbert Cette and R. Lecat
2015, issue 06
- Low inflation in the euro area: import prices and domestic slack
- Nicolas Chatelais, A. De Gaye and Yannick Kalantzis
2015, issue 05
- Interconnectedness and contagion risk in the European banking sector
- Silvia Gabrieli, Dilyara Salakhova and G. Vuillemey
2015, issue 04
- How to measure interconnectedness between banks, insurers and financial conglomerates?
- G. Hauton and J.-C. Héam
2015, issue 03
- Disentangling Credit and Liquidity Risks from Interbank Spreads
- J.-P. Renne and G. Rousselet
2015, issue 02
- Does financial literacy influence financial decisions?
- Luc Arrondel, M. Debbich and Frédérique Savignac
2014, issue 01
- Decoupling euro area and US yield curves
- Benoit Mojon and Fulvio Pegoraro