Journal of Urban Economics
1974 - 2018
Current editor(s): S.S. Rosenthal and W.C. Strange
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dana Niculescu ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 38, issue 3, 1995
- General Equilibrium Effects of Local Taxes pp. 253-271
- Pasha Hafiz A. and Ghaus A. F. Aisha
- Financing Capacity in the Bottleneck Model pp. 272-290
- Richard Arnott and Marvin Kraus
- Gains from Corporate Headquarters Relocations: Evidence from the Stock Market pp. 291-311
- Chinmoy Ghosh, Mauricio Rodriguez and Sirmans C. F.
- Pigou, Tiebout, Property Taxation, and the Underprovision of Local Public Goods: Comment pp. 312-316
- Noiset Luc
- Information, Holdouts, and Land Assembly pp. 317-332
- William Strange
- Mobile Labor, Multiple Tax Instruments, and Tax Competition pp. 333-356
- John Wilson
- Flexibility and Tenant Mix in Real Estate Projects pp. 357-378
- Grenadier Steven R.
Volume 38, issue 2, 1995
- Increased Duration and Sample Attrition in New York City's Rent Controlled Sector pp. 127-137
- Nagy John
- Growth and Convergence in U.S. Cities pp. 138-165
- Crihfield John B. and Panggabean Martin P. H.
- Excess Commuting for Two-Worker Households in the Los Angeles Metropolitan Area pp. 166-182
- Kim Syoung
- Racial and Ethnic Discrimination in Urban Housing Markets: Evidence from a Recent Audit Study pp. 183-206
- Marianne Page
- Location and History as Determinants of Urban Residential Density pp. 207-220
- Yacovissi William and Kern Clifford R.
- A Revealed Preference Approach to Ranking City Quality of Life pp. 221-235
- Matthew Kahn
- An Analysis of Elementary and Secondary School Choice pp. 236-251
- Lankford R. H., Lee E. S. and James Wyckoff
Volume 38, issue 1, 1995
- A Model of Negotiated Sales Applied to Real Estate Auctions pp. 1-22
- Christopher Mayer
- Urban Spatial Variations in Office-Commercial Rents: The Role of Spatial Amenities and Commercial Zoning pp. 23-49
- Sivitanidou Rena
- Testing the Central Prediction of Housing Tenure Transition Models pp. 50-73
- Jones Lawrence D.
- Sources of Fluctuations in the Boston Economy pp. 74-93
- N. Edward Coulson and Rushen Steven F.
- Housing Prices and the Savings of Renters pp. 94-125
- Sheiner Louise
Volume 37, issue 3, 1995
- Regional Competition for Domestic and Foreign Investment: Evidence from State Development Expenditures pp. 239-259
- Charles de Bartolome and Mark Spiegel
- Private Roads pp. 260-289
- Viton Philip A.
- Locational Choices of Firms and Decentralized Environmental Policy with Various Instruments pp. 290-310
- Dietmar Wellisch
- The Effect of an Incinerator Siting on Housing Appreciation Rates pp. 311-323
- Katherine Kiel and McClain Katherine T.
- Endogenous Trip Scheduling: The Henderson Approach Reformulated and Compared with the Vickrey Approach pp. 324-343
- Chu Xuehao
- Projecting Growth of Metropolitan Areas pp. 344-360
- Mills Edwin S. and Lubuele Luan' Sende
Volume 37, issue 2, 1995
- The Use of Land for Roadways in a Growing Mills-de Ferranti Urban Area pp. 131-160
- Braid Ralph M.
- A Model of Housing Tenure Choice in Australia pp. 161-175
- Steven Bourassa
- Examining the Role of Economic Opportunity and Amenities in Explaining Population Redistribution pp. 176-200
- Peter Mueser and Philip Graves
- Allocative Inefficiency and Local Government pp. 201-211
- Taylor Lori L.
- A Dynamic Model of Landlord Reinvestment Behavior pp. 212-237
- Nandinee Kutty
Volume 37, issue 1, 1995
- The Spatial Segregation of Ethnic and Demographic Groups: Comparative Evidence from Stockholm and San Francisco pp. 1-16
- Harsman Bjorn and John Quigley
- Can Brokerage Have an Equilibrium Selection Role? pp. 17-37
- Abdullah Yavas
- Domestic Geographic Variation in Illicit Drug Prices pp. 38-56
- Caulkins Jonathan P.
- Local and National Determinants of Office Vacancies pp. 57-71
- Grenadier Steven R.
- Private Protection against Crime pp. 72-87
- Guy Lacroix and Narceau Nicolas
- Regional Income Dynamics pp. 88-106
- Gerald Carlino and Defina Robert
- Property Taxes, Mobility, and Home Ownership pp. 107-129
- O'Sullivan Arthur, Sexton Terri A. and Steven Sheffrin
Volume 36, issue 3, 1994
- Joint Estimation of Population Density Functions and the Location of the Central Business District pp. 239-248
- Alperovich Gershon and Joseph Deutsch
- State Income Taxes and Homeownership: A Test of the Tax Arbitrage Theory pp. 249-277
- Narwold Andrew and Jon Sonstelie
- Intertemporal Commitment Problems and Voting on Redistributive Taxation pp. 278-291
- Amihai Glazer and Kai Konrad
- Population and Employment Densities: Structure and Change pp. 292-313
- Kenneth Small and Shunfeng Song
- Property Tax Rate Changes and Rates of Development pp. 314-332
- Jeffrey Zax and Mark Skidmore
- Vintage Growth and Population Density: An Empirical Investigation pp. 333-352
- Daniel McMillen
- An Empirical Analysis of the Direct and Indirect Effects of Relaxed Interstate Speed Limits on Highway Safety pp. 353-364
- Pat McCarthy
Volume 36, issue 2, 1994
- Shocks and Valuation in the Rental Housing Market pp. 117-142
- James Alm and Follain James R.
- The Duration of Rental Housing Vacancies pp. 143-160
- Sternberg Theodore D.
- The Influence of Economic Variables on Local House Price Dynamics pp. 161-183
- John Clapp and Carmelo Giaccotto
- Local Public Good Provision under Uncertainty: Do Monopoly Bureaus Wield Carrots -- or Sticks? pp. 184-208
- Steven Craig and Hsieh Edward Wei-Te
- House Prices and the Decision to Save for Down Payments pp. 209-237
- Engelhardt Gary V.
Volume 36, issue 1, 1994
- Optimal Road Capacity with a Suboptimal Congestion Toll pp. 1-7
- Reuben Gronau
- Tests of Borrower Perceptions in the Adjustable-Rate Mortgage Market: Do Borrowers View ARM Contracts as Distinct? pp. 8-22
- Sa-Aadu J. and Shilling James D.
- Agglomeration and Industrial Location: An Econometric Analysis of Japanese-Affiliated Manufacturing Establishments in Automotive-Related Industries pp. 23-41
- Donald F. Smith and Florida Richard
- Statement to the Joint Committee on Washington, DC, Metropolitan Problems (with a foreword by Richard Arnott and Marvin Kraus) pp. 42-65
- Vikrey W.
- Strategic Capital Tax Competition: A Pecuniary Externality and a Corrective Device pp. 66-78
- DePeter James A. and Gordon Myers
- The Monocentric Model and Employment Location pp. 79-97
- Marlon Boarnet
- Dynamic Effects of Federal Grants on Local Spending pp. 98-115
- Heng-Fu Zou