Southeastern Economic Insight
1987 - 1987
From Federal Reserve Bank of Atlanta
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Meredith Rector ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
1987, issue May
- Princeton economist, Alan S. Blinder, cites Murphy's law in economics pp. 1-2
- Alan Blinder
1987, issue May 1
- Bank size and innovation: larger not necessarily faster pp. 1, 4
1987, issue Apr 1
- Trim twin deficits, hold line on prices pp. 1, 4
- H. Robert Heller
1987, issue Jan 15
- South can remedy income gap pp. 1, 2, 5
- Tschinkel ties growth to education pp. 1, 5, 6