International Journal of Business Intelligence and Systems Engineering
2019 - 2019
From Inderscience Enterprises Ltd
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Carmel O'Grady (). This e-mail address is bad, please contact .
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 3, 2019
- Genetic algorithm-based hybrid approach for optimal instance selection of minimising makespan in permutation flowshop scheduling pp. 197-225
- R. Balasundaram and S. Sathiya Devi
- Refining information systems competencies: the role of big data analytics resilience in organisational learning pp. 226-250
- James A. Rodger, Pankaj Chaudhary and Ganesh Bhatt
- Understanding user demographics using public transportation data pp. 251-260
- Sherief Abdallah and Wesam Alnusairat
- Efficient frontier of credit risk using Monte Carlo simulation pp. 261-270
- João Luiz Chela, Luiz Leduíno De Salles Neto and Renan Brito Butkeraites