Asian Themes in Social Sciences Research
2018 - 2018
Current editor(s): Managing editor
From Knowledge Press
106-02 101 AVE #100 , SOUTH OZONE PARK, NY 11416, USA.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Olivia Taylor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2018
- Mitigating Cyber Sexual Harassment: An Insight from India pp. 34-43
- Deepa Sethi and Sanchita Ghatak
- The Relationship between Risk Management and Profitability of Commercial Banks in Albania pp. 44-49
- Arjeta Hallunovi and Miranda Berdo
- Africa and Cultural Authenticity pp. 50-59
- Ibekwe Ephraim U
- Banking Sector Operations and Foreign Direct Investment in Nigeria: A Causality Analysis pp. 60-75
- Patrick Kanayo Adigwe, Celestine Sunday Okaro, Ikenna Justin Emejulu and Amalachukwu Chijindu Ananwude
- Assessment of Housing Quality in Ede, Nigeria pp. 76-83
- Adewale Yoade, Olabisi Adeyemi and Olawunmi Yoade
Volume 1, issue 1, 2018
- Review of Agriculture and Rural Development to Poverty Reduction in Cambodia: SWOT Analysis pp. 1-9
- Rathny Suy, Chakriya Choun and Leaksmy Chhay
- Protection and Management Policy on Angkor Wat Temple in Cambodia: An Overview pp. 10-13
- Rathny Suy, Leaksmy Chhay and Chakriya Choun
- Perspectives on India-Bangladesh Water Dispute: The Farakka Barrage pp. 14-20
- Rajkumar Singh
- Customer Satisfaction and Service Quality in the Marketing Practice: Study on Literature Review pp. 21-27
- Sokchan Ok, Rathny Suy, Leaksmy Chhay and Chakriya Choun
- Revisiting the Economic Growth-Welfare Linkages: Empirical Evidence from Nigeria pp. 28-33
- Richardson Kojo Edeme