Modern Economic Studies
2019 - 2019
From Kyiv School of Economics
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Iryna Sobetska ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2019
- Letter from the editors pp. 1-1
- Maksym Obrizan and Ganna Vakhitova
- Meta-Analysis: Effect of central bank’s key policy rate on banks’ lending interest rates pp. 2-11
- Oleksandra Chmel, Valentyna Sinichenko, Daryna Pustovoit and Anton Shmihel
- Determinants of Holding International Reserves: Evidence from Meta-Regression Analysis pp. 12-23
- Mariia Chebanova, Olha Havrylyshyn, Anastasiya Ivanova and Vladyslav Shovkovyi
- Meta-Analysis: Meta-Analysis: Effect of FX interventions on the exchange rate pp. 24-44
- Solomiia Brychka, Denys Klynovskyi, Dmytro Krukovets and Artem Oharkov
- Determining abnormally lDetermining abnormally low price in procurement: the case of Ukraine pp. 45-80
- Anton Shmihel, Daryna Pustovoit, Kostiantyn Zahorulko and Oleksandra Chmel
- Scale effect at ProZorro public procurement system: the expected effect of centralization pp. 81-89
- Kateryna Marushchak, Adam Hashchyshyn, Oleksandr Sukhomlyn and Andreii Tarasenko