Journal of Gypsy Studies
2017 - 2017
Current editor(s): Prof Ibrahim Sirkeci, Dr Ozge Burcu Gunes, Dr Deniz Eroglu Utku, Dr Danielle van Dobben Schoon and Dr Basak Akgul
From Transnational Press London, UK
Series data maintained by I. Sirkeci ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2017
- Editorial: Introducing the Journal of Gypsy Studies pp. 1-3
- Özge Burcu Güneş, Başak Akgül, Danielle V. Schoon,, Ibrahim Sirkeci and Deniz Eroğlu Utku
- ‘An Egiptian and noe Xtian Woman’: Gypsy Identity and Race Law in Early America pp. 5-15
- Ann Marguerite Ostendorf
- “Visiting” Close Kin Abroad: Migration Strategies of the Serbian Roma pp. 17-29
- Jelena Cvorovic and Kathryn Coe
- A Study on the Sociology of Pierre Bourdieu and Conducting Social Research with Gypsy / Roma Groups pp. 31-47
- Elif Gezgin and Margaret Greenfields
- Romani People and the ‘Right to the City’: Gentrification in Fevzipasa, Canakkale, Turkey pp. 49-64
- Recep Volkan Öner and A. Aslı Şimşek
- Gypsy Intermediaries Guide the Stranger: Bringing Reciprocity, Some Misunderstanding, but Protection from Outsiders pp. 65-84
- Judith Okely