Journal of Forest Economics
2019 - 2019
From now publishers
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Alet Heezemans ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 34, issue 1-2, 2019
- State of the Art Methods to Project Forest Carbon Stocks pp. 1-5
- Justin S. Baker, Nicklas Forsell, Greg Latta and Brent Sohngen
- Developing Detailed Shared Socioeconomic Pathway (SSP) Narratives for the Global Forest Sector pp. 7-45
- Adam Daigneault, Craig Johnston, Anu Korosuo, Justin S. Baker, Nicklas Forsell, Jeffrey P. Prestemon and Robert C. Abt
- From Source to Sink: Past Changes and Model Projections of Carbon Sequestration in the Global Forest Sector pp. 47-72
- Craig Johnston, Joseph Buongiorno, Prakash Nepal and Jeff Prestemon
- Specifying Forest Sector Models for Forest Carbon Projections pp. 73-97
- David W. Wear and John W. Coulston
- Uncertainty of Carbon Economy Using the Faustmann Model pp. 99-128
- Rasoul Yousefpour and Andrey L. D. Augustynczik
- The Influence of Parametric Uncertainty on Projections of Forest Land Use, Carbon, and Markets pp. 129-158
- Brent Sohngen, Marwa E. Salem, Justin S. Baker, Michael J. Shell and Sei Jin Kim
- Carbon Uptake and Forest Management under Uncertainty: Why Natural Disturbance Matters pp. 159-185
- Gerrit van Kooten, Craig Johnston and Fatemeh Mokhtarzadeh