Computational Methods in Social Sciences (CMSS)
2013 - 2018
Current editor(s): Bogdan Oancea
From "Nicolae Titulescu" University of Bucharest, Faculty of Economic Sciences
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Stefan Ciucu ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2013
- Developing a High Performance Software Library with MPI and CUDA for Matrix Computations pp. 5-10
- Bogdan Oancea and Tudorel Andrei
- A quantitative research of consumer’s attitude towards food products advertising pp. 11-20
- Mirela-Cristina Voicu
- An overview of higher education at the European level pp. 21-29
- Raluca Dragoescu
- Load profiles analysis for electricity market pp. 30-38
- Radu Porumb, Petru Postolache, George Serițan, Ramona Vatu and Oana Ceaki
Volume 1, issue 1, 2013
- On MDA-SOA based Intercloud Interoperability framework pp. 5-22
- Tahereh Nodehi, Sudeep Ghimire, Ricardo Jardim-Goncalves and Antonio Grilo
- Agent-based approach to model parallel and concurrent negotiations pp. 23-38
- Adina Cretan, Carlos Coutinho, Ben Bratu and Ricardo Jardim-Goncalves
- Online dissemination of news in Nicolae Titulescu University pp. 39-44
- Stefan Ciucu
- Internet of Persons and Things inspired on Brain Models and Neurophysiology pp. 45-55
- Fernando Luis-Ferreira and Ricardo Jardim-Goncalves
- Simulating the binary variates for the components of a socio-economical system pp. 56-63
- Stefan Stefanescu
- Econometric Evidences of Political Business Cycles in Romania during the socialist regime and after pp. 64-69
- Nicoleta Jula and Nicolae Jula