American Journal of Social Sciences and Humanities
2016 - 2017
Current editor(s): Pacharapa Naka
From Pacharapa Naka
F1-115C, AJMAN FREE ZONE 1, NEAR CHINA MALL, AJMAN, UNITED ARAB EMIRATES.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Pacharapa Naka ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2017
- Diversity on Corporate Boards and Firm Performance: An Empirical Evidence from Malaysia pp. 1-8
- Humera Khan, Rohail Hassan and Maran Marimuthu
- The Moderating Role of Intellectual Capital Between Enterprise Risk Management and Firm Performance: A Conceptual Review pp. 9-15
- Sajjad Nawaz Khan and Engku Ismail Engku Ali
Volume 1, issue 2, 2016
- Still an Issue: The Use of Electronic Books in University Libraries in Nigeria pp. 67-72
- Roselyn Esoname Subair and Chuks Daniel Oriogu
- The Role of Community Development Programmes in Poverty Aleviation in Nigeria: Lessons from Onelga, Rivers State, Nigeria pp. 72-83
- Agwu Ositadimma Ambrose, Iton Enobong Etim and Francis Mgbe Enagu
- Hunger and Malnutrition: Review of Copenhagen Consensus Challenge Paper 2004 pp. 85-99
- Olusola O. Joshua
Volume 1, issue 1, 2016
- Undergraduates Perception and Utilization of Serial Materials in Federal University of Petroleum Resources Library pp. 1-9
- Atanda Saliu Sambo and Akpojotor Oji Lucky
- Effect of Demographic Factors on Entrepreneurial Culture: A Study of University Students in Metropolitan Kano pp. 10-34
- A. Adekiya Adewale
- A Study of Photocopying Practice and Copyright Law in Nigeria Libraries: Librarians Perspectives pp. 35-45
- Atanda Saliu Sambo, Avosuahi Orewa Ahutu and Nafisat Rabiu
- Availability and Accesibilty of E- Resources in Nigeria Libraries: Certified Librarians Perspetive pp. 46-56
- Atanda Saliu Sambo, Ejitagha Stella and Aworo Promise
- Students’ Perception and Utilization of Reprographic Section in Federal University of Petroleum Resources, Library, Effurun pp. 57-66
- Atanda Saliu Sambo, Blessing Aghojare and Avosuahi Orewa Ahutu