2019 - 2019
Continuation of Econometrics Journal.
Current editor(s): Jaap Abbring, Victor Chernozhukov, Michael Jansson and Dennis Kristensen
From Royal Economic Society
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Oxford University Press ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 22, issue 1, 2019
- Royal Economic Society Annual Conference 2017 Special Issue on Econometrics of Games pp. Ci-Ciii
- Jaap H AbbringManaging Editor
- Two-stage least squares as minimum distance pp. 1-9
- Frank Windmeijer
- Unobserved heterogeneity in auctions pp. C1-C19
- Philip A Haile and Yuichi Kitamura
- Testing for constant correlation of filtered series under structural change pp. 10-33
- Matei Demetrescu and Dominik Wied
- Highâ€ dimensional macroeconomic forecasting and variable selection via penalized regression pp. 34-56
- Yoshimasa Uematsu and Shinya Tanaka
- Optimal panel unit root testing with covariates pp. 57-72
- ArtÅ«ras Juodis and Joakim Westerlund
- Testing for moderate explosiveness pp. 73-94
- Gangzheng Guo, Yixiao Sun and Shaoping Wang