Asian Journal of Energy Transformation and Conservation
2020 - 2021
From Conscientia Beam
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dim Michael ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 5, issue 1, 2021
- A Novel Approach for Lithium Extraction from Sea-Water and Subsequent Battery Fabrication for Solving Energy Crisis: Energizing the Earth for Future Dearth pp. 1-7
- Tamojit Poddar, Nirnimesh De and Sagnik Sarkar
- Fabrication, Characterization, Mechanical and Combustion Properties of Bio-Briquettes Derived from Agro-Wastes of Bush Mangonut Shell and Sugarcane Bagasse pp. 8-18
- Nkechinyere Olivia Eze, Ikelle Ikelle, Felix Sunday Nworie, Jerome Nworu and Theresa Onuegbu
Volume 4, issue 1, 2020
- Perceived Environmental and Health Impacts of Gas Flaring on Residents in Kwale Communities, Southern Nigeria pp. 1-21
- Gabriel C. C Ndinwa, Solomon A Akpafun and Charity O Chukumah
- Non-Renewable Energy Consumption and Environmental Pollution in Nigeria pp. 22-29
- Nura Sani Yahaya, Hassan Abdullahi and Hafsat Garba Abdullahi
- Combustion Quality Evaluation of Briquettes Produced from Sesame Hull as Source of Sustainable Energy pp. 30-39
- Adegoke Idowu Abimbola, Ige Ayodeji Rapheal and Audu Musa