Economics at your fingertips  

A Cognitive View of the Cosmos and the Universal Grammar

Antonio Cassella

International Journal of Social Science Studies, 2022, vol. 10, issue 3, 91-110

Abstract: This article shows that nature’s nature,[1] the cosmos, and the universal grammar behind all languages agree with the ironic “semeiotic†of the American Charles Sanders Peirce (“/pÉœË rs/†IPA[2]). He stressed (Peirce, 1868) the crossing of classical (“yes against no†) with quantum (“yes and no†) computing in two propositions- “There is no griffin†and “A griffin is a winged quadruped.†His logic, confused with American Pragmatism, lies unused. Yet global warming and the massive death of children without proper food and water before the turn of this century can be eluded by seizing Peirce’s “science of irony,†two lost artworks by Leonardo da Vinci, autism, folly, and the circle of complex numbers (“Z†) that enlightens two universes in which matter counters anti-matter. The cosmos, led by infinity in dark energy and zero in dark matter, echoes the union of enemies, freedom after slavery, shame after sinning, and forgiveness for justice.[1] The three attentions/intentions behind my hypothetical “Logos Heuristics†(or “Greek Lambda†) about nature’s nature use the following notation-Our underlined 1st attention (1) goes 99% with the recall (Zaitchik, 1990; Povinelli et al., 1996), finiteness, or classical computing (p = probability = 1) spared in autistics (about 1% of us)—who fancy the truths they see;the 2nd attention (2), the quantum computing (p = 1 and 0) hurt in autistics—or our going with hope in facing doubts, sins, plights, lies, puns, metaphors, problems, infinity, nothingness, and paradoxes—goes in bold; andthe 3rd attention (3), “Z†, or our ironic ability to solve a problem—wronged in schizophrenics (near 1% of us), who see the lies they fancy—combines underlining and bold or is stressed with an irregular Capital.[2] IPA is the International Phonetic Alphabet.

Date: 2022
References: View references in EconPapers View complete reference list from CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (1) Track citations by RSS feed

Downloads: (external link) (application/pdf) (text/html)

Related works:
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.

Export reference: BibTeX RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan) HTML/Text

Persistent link:

Access Statistics for this article

More articles in International Journal of Social Science Studies from Redfame publishing Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Redfame publishing ().

Page updated 2023-03-04
Handle: RePEc:rfa:journl:v:10:y:2022:i:3:p:91-110