Journal of Finance and Accounting Research
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Safia Nosheen
From University of Management and Technology, Lahore
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Syed Mughees Ul Hassan ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2019
- Option Compensation and Optimistic Bias in Management’s Earnings Forecasts pp. 1-26
- Yu-Ho Chi, David A Ziebart and Terry Campbell
- Financial Development, Fiscal Policy and Economic Growth: The Role of Institutional Quality in Pakistan pp. 27-47
- Sidra Munir, Zia-ur-Rehman Rao and S Sana
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Credit Risk Management: Evidence of Corporate Governance in Banks of Pakistan pp. 1-18
- Damian Honey, Rubeena Tashfeen, Saqib Farid and Ramla Sadiq
- The Valuation and Optimal Policies of Puttable Convertible Bonds pp. 29-33
- Bolujo Joseph Adegboyegun
- Impact of Inventory Turnover on the Profitability of Non-Financial Sector Firms in Pakistan pp. 34-51
- Umar Farooq
- Investment Behaviour of Analysts: A Case Study of Pakistan Stock Exchange pp. 52-69
- Salman Ahmed Shaikh
- Impact of Leverage on Earning Management: Empirical Evidence from the Manufacturing Sector of Pakistan pp. 70-91
- Aysha Asim and Aisha Ismail