Review of Politics and Public Policy in Emerging Economies
2019 - 2019
From CSRC Publishing, Center for Sustainability Research and Consultancy Pakistan
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Dr. Syed Shahid Hussain Bukhari ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 2, 2019
- Impact of Climate Change on the Number of Threatened Species: International Evidence pp. 61-78
- Muzafar Shah Habibullah, Badariah Haji Din and Siow-Hooi Tan
- Subsidies in the Fisheries Sector of Malaysia: Impact on Resource Sustainability pp. 79-85
- Wen Chiat Lee and K. Kuperan Viswanathan
- Candidate Selection and the Electoral Prospects of the Peoples' Democratic Party (PDP) In Nigeria: 1999-2015 pp. 87-94
- Alfa Patrick Innocent and Otaida Eikojonwa
- Transforming Academic Discourse: A Case Study of International Relations as Discipline pp. 95-103
- Attiq-ur- Rehman and Shahid Hussain Bukhari
- Impact of Corporate Governance Attributes on Tax Planning of listed Manufacturing Companies: A Comparative Study between Nigeria and Malaysia pp. 105-112
- Ba’aba, Sule and Mahmud Bashiru
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Impact of Food Security Initiative on Sustainable Development in North Eastern Nigeria pp. 1-16
- Sadeeq Garba Abubakar , Yusuf Ova Mutalib and Muhammad Zia-Ul-Rahman Abubakar
- Nexus between Foreign Remittance and Economic Growth in Bangladesh pp. 17-22
- Hamidul Islam, Zulkornain Yusop, Md. Farjin Hasan and Mohammad Sahabuddin
- Structural Analysis of Factors Affecting Dairy Cattle Industry Development in Malaysia pp. 23-42
- Hamed Faghiri, Zulkornain Yusop, Mohdshahwahid Hj Othman and Steven Eric Krauss
- The Legal Saga of Exclusion Clauses in Malaysia pp. 43-52
- Tan Pei Meng
- Analytical Effect of Insurgency on Cowpea (Vigna Spp) Production in Potiskum Local Government Area of Yobe State, Nigeria pp. 53-60
- Adamu Usman and Ali Garba Bawa