Sumerianz Journal of Biotechnology
2018 - 2019
Current editor(s): Prof. Dr. Ömer KILIÇ
From Sumerianz Publication
Sumerianz Build. RYK 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Managing Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 7, 2019
- Dynamics of 18 (Sophora Japonica) Tree Individual Trunk Volume along Elevation Gradient in Ye County pp. 42-47
- Bing-Hua Liao*, Ying-Ping Liu, Hai Zuo, Ying-Ying Kong, Cai-ge Jiang, Jun-rong Xia, Chang-jian Song, Xiao-guang Zhang, Zu-yun Yu and Ya-long Xu
- Microbiological Quality Assessment of Ready-To-Eat Fried Chicken and Chicken Soup Samples Sold in Dhaka Metropolis, Bangladesh pp. 48-54
- Moushumi Akter, Selina Sultana and Saurab Kishore Munshi*
- Phytochemical Profiling and Biological Activity of Tamarix Nilotica Leaves Extract pp. 55-60
- Mozzamil A. Ahmed*, Assad K. Mohammed, Salih O. Mohammed, Salma A. Salih and Abdelhalim A. Hamza
Volume 2, issue 6, 2019
- Application of Diversity Indices in the Study Zooplankton Community of Taylor Creek in the Niger Delta, Nigeria pp. 35-41
- Emmanuel Nwabueze Ogamba, Embelemi Edure Charles and Sylvester Chibueze Izah*
Volume 2, issue 5, 2019
- Effect of Toluene on the Organosomatic Indices and Electrolytes in the Liver and Muscle of Adult Clarias Gariepinus pp. 31-34
- Iniobong Reuben Inyang, Sylvester Chibueze Izah* and Vivian Reginald Okoroba
Volume 2, issue 4, 2019
- Susceptibility of Anopheles gambiae to Pyrethroids on Long Lasting Insecticide Treated Nets (LLINs) in Wukari, Taraba State, Nigeria pp. 25-30
- Agbo O. J., Okrikata E.* and Amuta E. A.
Volume 2, issue 3, 2019
- Occurrence and Incidence of Major Potato Viruses in Bangladesh and their Molecular Detection pp. 16-24
- Md. Belal Hossain*, Ratna Akter, Kaniz Fatema, Ibne-Siam-Joy and Mamunur Rashid
Volume 2, issue 2, 2019
- Study of pH Value in Longissimus Dorsi Muscle of Cattle Meat, Camel Meat, Sheep Meat and Goat Meat in Khartoum State pp. 11-15
- Dr. Siham Abdelwhab Alamin
Volume 2, issue 1, 2019
- Influence of Ethanolic Extract of Phyllanthus amarus on the Growth of the Prawn Macrobrachium rosenbergii Post-Larvae pp. 1-10
- Kalaiselvi V. C., Saravana Bhavan P.*, Satgurunathan T., Kalpana R. and Manjula T.
Volume 1, issue 5, 2018
- Phenotypic Characterization of Uda Sheep in Maiduguri, Northern Nigeria pp. 107-112
- Dauda A.*, Ibom L. A. and Ebegbulem V. N.
- Antitumor Activity of the Cyclo (L-Phenyl, L-Prolyl) Diketopiperazines Produced By a Newly Isolated Streptomyces Sp. A4.4 pp. 113-118
- Abdelhalem A. Hamza*, Benjamin R. Clark and Cormac D. Murphy
Volume 1, issue 4, 2018
- Ethnomedicinal Survey of Plants Used as Remedy for Alzheimerâ€™s Disease in Ebonyi State, Nigeria pp. 94-99
- Nduche M. U.
- Assessment of Polycyclic Aromatic Hydrocarbons (PAHs) in Smoked Fish ( Hydrocynus Forskahlii ) from Tombia Community-Ekpetiama, Bayelsa State pp. 100-106
- Orodu V. E. and Peri Samuel Sunny
Volume 1, issue 3, 2018
- Semen Characteristics and Correlation Among Three Indigenous Cock Types in the Semi Arid Zone of Nigeria pp. 75-79
- Adamu J., Momoh O. M., Addas P. A., Jibril A., Dauda A.* and Elkana H.
- Organic Pollution Profile and Anions of Effluents from Challawa Industrial Layout and its Impact on the Water Quality of the Receiving River Challawa, Kano, Nigeria pp. 80-89
- Udiba U. U.*, Lydia E. Udofia and Amah A. E.
- Dynamics of Enzymatic Activity of Aspartate Aminotransferase in Liver Tissues of Goats, Depending on the Degree of Parasite Infestation pp. 90-93
- Sh. A. Topchiyeva
Volume 1, issue 2, 2018
- Prevalence and Intensity of Plasmodium Infection Among Pregnant Women Attending Anti-Natal Clinics in Awka Metropolis pp. 34-40
- Onyebueke A. C.*, Nwakaogor G. U. and Department of Parasitology and Entomology, NnamdiAzikiwe University, Awka
- Estimation of Potential Health Risk Due to Consumption of Carrots, Cabbage and Onions Grown in Challawa River Basin Around Challawa Industrial Layout, Kano, Nigeria pp. 41-50
- Udiba U. U.*, Udofia U. U. and Bate Garba
- The Use of Synbiotics (Prebiotic and Probiotic) in Aquaculture Development pp. 51-60
- Okey I. B.*, Gabriel U. U. and Deekae S. N.
- Comparing Some Plants Grown in Van and Canakkale (Turkey) pp. 61-66
- Avni Ã–ztÃ¼rk and Ã–mer KÄ±lÄ±Ã§*
- Production and Spectrophotometric Quantification of Bioethanol from Pineapple Fruit Skin pp. 67-74
- Braide W.*, Udegbunam L. I. and Mike-Anosike E. E.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2018
- Breeding Model of White Lupine Cultivar pp. 1-6
- Georgieva N.* and Kosev V.
- Comparison of the Acute Erythropoietic Capacities of Erythropoietin and U-74389G Concerning Mean Corpuscular Hemoglobin Levels pp. 7-11
- Î¤sompos C.*, Panoulis C., Î¤Î¿utouzas K., Triantafyllou A., Î–ografos C. G., Papalois A., Tsarea K. and Karamperi M.
- Pollution Potential of Effluent from Challawa Industrial Layout and its Influence on the Water Quality of River Challawa, Kano, Nigeria pp. 12-24
- Udiba U. U.*, Odey M. O. and Lydia E. Udofia
- Soft Drinks Associate with Low Levels of Some Bone and Infertility Markers in Women pp. 25-29
- Amadu A. A.*, Kabir N., Bolori M. T., Ahmad I. M. and Yunusa I.
- Antagonistic Effect of Probiotics on Recurring Infectious Diseases pp. 30-33
- Abbas Abel Anzaku*, Fajingbesi A. O., Onah Daniel Oche, Angbalaga A. G. and Lennox J. A.