Sumerianz Journal of Social Science
2018 - 2019
Current editor(s): Dr. Eze Raphael Chukwuemezie
From Sumerianz Publication
Sumerianz Build. RYK 64200, Punjab, Pakistan.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Managing Editor ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 2, issue 7, 2019
- Influence of Fiscal Policy on Gross Domestic Investment (GDI) in Nigeria pp. 74-85
- Sebastian O. Uremadu* and Kingsley O. Onyele
- Determinants of Contraceptive Use Among the Rural Ever-Married Women: A Micro-Survey Study pp. 86-91
- K. M. Mustafizur Rahman
- The Challenges of New Media, Publishing and Open Distance Learning in Nigeria pp. 92-106
- Awofadeju Peter Olayinka*, AFOLABI Benjamin Eni-itan F. and Dr. Raman Olaniyan Abubakri
Volume 2, issue 6, 2019
- The Effect of Responsible Leadership on Key Stakeholders in Schools The case of Beirut-Lebanon pp. 54-60
- Atala Issam Dba* and Al Rahim Raneem Mba
- Oil Wealth, Democratic Governanace and Development in Nigeria: The Predicaments of a Rentier State pp. 61-67
- Oladiran Afolabi* and Dr. Badmus Bidemi G.
- Information and Communications Technology (ICT) Use in Libraries: A Plus or Minus to Academic Libraries in Nigeria? pp. 68-73
- Ogagaoghene Uzezi Idhalama* and Elizabeth Ijose Ifidon
Volume 2, issue 5, 2019
- Impact of Opinion Leaders in Information Dissemination in Rural Development: The Case of Okada Town Nigeria pp. 45-53
- Ewomazino Daniel Akpor* and Sam Okeoghene Uyeri
Volume 2, issue 4, 2019
- An Application of Systems Science in Humanities: Investigating the Origins of the Minoan Civilization pp. 33-44
- Evangelos C. Papakitsos
Volume 2, issue 3, 2019
- Human Resource Management Practices and Academic Staff Labor Turnover in Private Higher Institutions in Ogun State, Nigeria pp. 27-32
- Sule Olatunji Eniola
Volume 2, issue 2, 2019
- Menace of Cyber Interference and Paradigm Shift in Election Security: Assessing the Fate of Democratic Election in Nigeria pp. 20-26
- Badmus Bidemi G.
Volume 2, issue 1, 2019
- Assessing the Implementation of the Regional Policy on Trafficking in Small Arms and Light Weapons Control in West Africa pp. 1-12
- Mark BolakFunteh* and Ajibola Fatima Oladejo
- The Digital Age: Bridging the Communication Gap Between Digital Natives and Digital Immigrants pp. 13-19
- Dyikuk J. Justine
Volume 1, issue 3, 2018
- Traditional Rulers and Contemporary Political Development in Yorubaland: 1960 â€“ 1983 pp. 73-76
- Omotoso Olatunji John
- Stone Pelting in Kashmir: A Form of Protest/Movement pp. 77-82
- Tariq Ahmad Guroo* and Asif Ali Naikoo
- Psychological-Occupational Profile and Labor Competencies of the PollsterÂ´s Field Network of the Center of Social Research ICRT, La Habana pp. 83-92
- Lic MÃ³nica GuillÃ©n del Campo
- Scanning Good Governance Through the Lenses of Investigative Reporting: The Case of Democracy in Nigeria pp. 93-100
- Dyikuk J. Justine* and Inaku K. Egere