Vienna Yearbook of Population Research
2003 - 2011
Current editor(s): Wolfgang Lutz
From Vienna Institute of Demography (VID) of the Austrian Academy of Sciences in Vienna
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Frank Kolesnik ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2003
- en:The influence of the distribution of household and childrearing tasks between men and woman on childbearing intentions in Austria pp. 165-180
- Isabelle Bubner-Ennsner
- 'Vienna: a city beyond aging' - revisited and revised pp. 181-195
- Wolfgang Lutz, Sergei Scherbov and Alexander Hanika
- en:Austrian health expenditures exhibit an age profile pp. 197-213
- Monika Riedel and Maria M. Hofmarcher