2017 - 2018
Current editor(s): Pavol Rybár
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Peter Golla ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 9, issue 2, 2018
- Comparison of geotourism assessment models: and experiment in Bakony–Balaton UNSECO Global Geopark, Hungary pp. 1-13
- Pál Márton and Albert Gáspár
- Increasing the attractiveness of the Zádielska dolina (“Zadiel Gorge“) in the area of modern climbing as a tourism development support tool pp. 14-23
- Selepová Jana
- Notes on the impact of cycling infrastructure on tourist destination management pp. 24-27
- Šebešová Adriana and Kršák Branislav
- Canyons of Albania and geotourism development pp. 28-34
- Dollma Merita
- Revitalised geotourism mining heritage potentials in the Posavje Folds pp. 35-41
- Golež Mateja
Volume 9, issue 1, 2018
- Stone in architecture and sculpture – source material for reconstruction pp. 1-8
- Lorenc Marek W. and Lorenc H.
- Geotourism and Mining Heritage: a Potential Gold Mine for Central Nigeria pp. 9-22
- Goki Nathaniel G., Iyakwari Shekwonyadu and Umbugadi Allu A.
- Geological Tourism Development In The Finnish-Russian Borderland: The Case Of The Cross-Border Geological Route “Mining Road” pp. 23-29
- Nenonen Jari K. and Stepanova Svetlana V.
- Kaczawa Klippen Belt – geotouristic attraction in the Sudety Mountains, SW Poland pp. 30-35
- Golonka Jan, Barmuta Maria and Barmuta Jan
Volume 8, issue 2, 2017
- The English Peak District (as a potential geopark): mining geoheritage and historical geotourism pp. 32-49
- Hose Thomas A.
- Geotouristic attractions of the Ostrava part of the Upper Silesian Basin: geological and environmental sites pp. 50-57
- Jirásek Jakub, Petrušková Lenka and Sivek Martin
- Creating demand for the tourist product during the implementation of geotourist project for post-mining objects pp. 58-66
- Kobylańska Malwina
- Geoheritage and geotourism potential of the Homolje area (eastern Serbia) pp. 67-78
- Antić Aleksandar and Tomić Nemanja
- “LANDSCApp”: a friendly way to share the Italian geo-heritage pp. 79-86
- Lugeri Francesca R., Farabollini Piero, Lugeri Nicola, Baiocco Fabio and Amadio Vittorio
- Underground quarries their possible use for mining tourism purposes – Slovak perspectives on the example of the underground stone quarry of Veľká Stráň pp. 87-107
- Rybár Pavol, Hronček Pavel, Tometzová Dana, Domaracká Lucia and Jesenský Miloš
Volume 8, issue 1, 2017
- Procedure for evaluation of the attractiveness of the quarries’ landscape pp. 1-10
- Baczyńska Elżbieta, Lorenc Marek W. and Kaźmierczak Urszula
- Unveil the traces of ancient mining pp. 11-19
- Brocchini Debora, Deravignone Luca and Dellavalle Gianni
- Identification of prospective geosites that show features of the active continental margin in eastern Kii Peninsula, Southwest Japan pp. 19-31
- Suzuki Dorota and Takagi Hideo