World Bank - Inequality in Focus
2012 - 2012
From The World Bank
1818 H Street, N.W., Washington, DC 20433.
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Anna Reva ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 3, 2012
- Community Driven Development, Participation and Inequality: What does the Evidence Say? pp. 1-4
- Ghazala Mansuri and Vijayendra Rao
- Enhancing the Redistributive Role of Fiscal Policy in Developing Economies pp. 4-8
- Francesca Bastagli, David Coady and Sanjeev Gupta
Volume 1, issue 2, 2012
- Taxes, Transfers, and Income Redistribution in Latin America pp. 1-5
- Nora Lustig
- Income Inequality in Europe and the US.: Regional vs. Social-Class Inequality pp. 5-8
- Branko Milanovic
Volume 1, issue 1, 2012
- An Overview of Global Income Inequality Trends pp. 1-4
- Pedro Olinto and Jaime Saavedra
- Declining Income Inequality in Brazil: The Proud Outlier pp. 5-8
- Luis Lopez-Calva
- Inequality of Opportunity Around the World: What Do We Know So Far? pp. 8 - 11
- Francisco Ferreira