Journal of Wastes and Biomass Management (JWBM)
2019 - 2019
Current editor(s): Dr. Mohd Armi Abu Samah
From Zibeline International Publishing
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Zibeline International Publishing ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2019
- Study on Waste Generation and Composition in Rapid Residential Development of Sub Urban Area in Kuala Selangor District, Selangor pp. 01-05
- Siti Rohana Mohd Yatim, Ku Halim Ku Hamid, Kamariah Noor Ismail, Zulkifili Abdul Rashid, Nur Ain Zainuddin, Farah Ayuni Shafie and Alia Azmi
- The Relationship Between Waste Disposal Problems And The Knowledge, Attitudes And Practices Of The Kuala Terengganu Community pp. 06-08
- Nursabrina Abdullah, Mohd Khairul Amri Kamarudin, Noorjima Abd Wahaba, Muhammad Hafiz Md Saad, Siti Nor Aisyah Md Bati and Tepvisit Potikengrith
- Community Attitude, Perception and Willingness Towards Solid Waste Management in Malaysia, Case Study pp. 09-14
- Abdulghani Essayah Musbah Swesi, Shadi Kafi Mallak and Akalpita Tendulkar
- The Awareness of Solid Waste Segregation Among Household of Banting Community pp. 15-17
- Mohamad Zaid Nordin and Mohammad Adam Adman
- Health Care Waste Management and Sustainable Development Goals in Malaysia pp. 18-20
- Nor Faiza Mt, Noor Artika H and Yusof Mz