Environmental Contaminants Reviews (ECR)
2018 - 2018
Current editor(s): Professor Dr Muhammad Aqeel Ashraf
From Zibeline International Publishing
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Zibeline International Publishing ().
Access Statistics for this journal.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
Volume 1, issue 1, 2018
- Study Of Fate And Transport Of Emergent Contaminants At Waste Water Treatment Plant pp. 1-12
- Mesmire Wilson and Muhammad Aqeel Ashraf
- Impacts Of Environmental Changeability And Human Activities On Hydrological Processes And Response pp. 13-17
- Jahan Zeb Khan Jahan Zeb Khan and Muhammad Zaheer
- Hospital Waste Management: Execution In Pakistan And Environmental Concerns - A Review pp. 18-23
- Shakira Mukhtar Mukhtar, Hamna Khan, Zainab Kian, Saba Nawaz, Sana Zulfiqar and Noshabah Tabassum
- Climate Change: Intimidating Remark To Glaciers And Its Extenuation Strategies In Pakistan-A Review pp. 24-29
- Urva Akmal, Saba Shahzadi, Zahra Masood, Sana Zulfiqar and Noshabah Tabassum
- Wastewater Irrigation, Its Impact On Environment And Health Risk Assessment In Peri Urban Areas Of Punjab Pakistan – A Review pp. 30-35
- Haroon Rashid, Ch. Arslan and Shahbaz Nasir Khan