BCRA Paper Series
Current editor(s): Germán Feldman
From Central Bank of Argentina, Economic Research Department
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Federico Grillo ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A Small Economic Model for Argentina
- Edited by Pedro Elosegui, Guillermo Escudé, Maria Garegnani and Juan Sotes-Paladino
- ARGEM: A Dynamic Stochastic General Equilibrium Model for Argentina
- Edited by Guillermo Escudé
- Commodity Prices: Structural Factors, Financial Markets and Non-Linear Dynamics
- Diego Bastourre, Jorge Carrera and Javier Ibarlucia
- Evaluating Alternative Core Inflation Measures for Argentina
- Edited by Laura D´Amato, Lidia Sanz and Juan Sotes-Paladino
- Formal credit in Argentina: an analysis with gender perspective
- Laura Muriel Cuccaro, Máximo Sangiácomo and Lucía Tumini
- Monetary Policy Under Uncertainty, Regime Change and High Volatility
- Edited by Emiliano Basco, Tomás Castagnino, Sebastian Katz and Sebastián Vargas
- The Economic Policy of Foreign Reserve Accumulation: New International Evidence
- Edited by Martín Redrado, Jorge Carrera, Diego Bastourre and Javier Ibarlucia