From Centre for Central Banking Studies, Bank of England
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Maria Brady ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Applied Bayesian econometrics for central bankers
- Andrew Blake and Haroon Mumtaz
- Estimating general equilibrium models: an application with labour market frictions
- Federico Mandelman and Francesco Zanetti
- Solving rational expectations models: a practical approach using Scilab®
- Andrew Blake and Emilio Fernandez-Corugedo