C.D. Howe Institute Policy Studies
From C.D. Howe Institute
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Kristine Gray ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- A Roadmap to Municipal Reform: Improving Life in Canadian Cities
- Benjamin Dachis
- Toward Improving Canada's Skilled Immigration Policy: An Evaluation Approach
- Charles Beach and Christopher Worswick
- Two Percent Target: The Context, Theory, and Practice of Canadian Monetary Policy since 1991
- David Laidler and William Robson