NBER Macroeconomics Annual 2006, Volume 21
Kenneth Rogoff () and
Michael Woodford ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: E0 E1 E3 E4 G0 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
Note: IFM ME PE EFG
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (13) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Assessing Structural VARs , pp 1-106
- Lawrence Christiano, Martin Eichenbaum and Robert Vigfusson
- Volatility and Dispersion in Business Growth Rates: Publicly Traded versus Privately Held Firms , pp 107-180
- Steven Davis, John Haltiwanger, Ron Jarmin and Javier Miranda
- Do Taxes Explain European Employment? Indivisible Labor, Human Capital, Lotteries, and Savings , pp 181-246
- Lars Ljungqvist and Thomas Sargent
- Fluctuating Macro Policies and the Fiscal Theory , pp 247-316
- Troy Davig and Eric Leeper
- New Dynamic Public Finance: A User's Guide , pp 317-388
- Mikhail Golosov, Aleh Tsyvinski and Iván Werning
- Equilibrium Yield Curves , pp 389-472
- Monika Piazzesi and Martin Schneider
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:acem06-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().