New Perspectives on Corporate Capital Structure
Viral Acharya (),
Heitor Almeida and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: G32 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- A Century of Capital Structure: The Leveraging of Corporate America
- John R. Graham, Mark T. Leary and Michael Roberts
- A Theory of Risk Capital
- Isil Erel, Stewart C. Myers and James A. Read, Jr.
- As Certain as Debt and Taxes: Estimating the Tax Sensitivity of Leverage from State Tax Changes
- Florian Heider and Alexander Ljungqvist
- Debt, Labor Markets, and the Creation and Destruction of Firms
- Andres Almazan, Adolfo de Motta and Sheridan Titman
- Deposits and Bank Capital Structure
- Franklin Allen, Elena Carletti and Robert Marquez
- Introduction, New Perspectives on Corporate Capital Structure
- Viral Acharya, Heitor Almeida and Malcolm Baker
- Maturity Rationing and Collective Short-Termism
- Konstantin Milbradt and Martin Oehmke
- The Impact of Treasury Supply on Financial Sector Lending and Stability
- Arvind Krishnamurthy and Annette Vissing-Jorgensen
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:acha13-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().