Annals of Economic and Social Measurement, Volume 4, number 3
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Note: PR EFG HC
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Qualitative Response Models , pp 363-372
- Takeshi Amemiya
- A Comparison of Robust and Varying Parameter Estimates of a Macro-Econometric Model , pp 373-388
- Thomas Cooley
- A Note on Intersectoral Shifts and Aggregate Productivity Change , pp 389-395
- Jack Beebe
- Recursive Estimation Algorithms for Economic Research , pp 397-406
- W. Craig Riddell
- A Microeconometric Model of the Health Care System in the United States , pp 407-433
- Donald E. Yett, Leonard Drabek, Michael Intriligator and Larry J. Kimbell
- Classification of Economic Indicators: An Alternative Approach , pp 435-445
- Ivy Broder and Gregory Schoepfle
- A Standard Description for Magnetic Tape Files , pp 447-454
- Harold King and Mitchell Krasny
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:aesm75-3
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().