International Finance in the Global Markets
Shin-ichi Fukuda (),
Takeo Hoshi () and
Takashi Kano ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: F3 F4 G1 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
Note: IFM ME ITI
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Does Government Intervention Affect Banking Globalization?
- Anya Kleymenova, Andrew Rose and Tomasz Wieladek
- Financial Market Integration, Exchange Rate Policy, and the Dynamics of Business and Employment in Korea
- Matteo Cacciatore, Fabio Ghironi and Yurim Lee
- Macroprudential Policy under High Capital Mobility: Policy Implications from an Academic Perspective
- Charles Engel
- Strong Sterling Pound and Weak European Currencies in the Crises: Evidence from Covered Interest Parity of Secured Rates
- Shin-ichi Fukuda
- The Holders and Issuers of International Portfolio Securities
- Vahagn Galstyan, Philip Lane, Caroline Mehigan and Rogelio Mercado
- Trade Invoicing in Major Currencies in the 1970s–1990s: Lessons for Renminbi Internationalization
- Hiro Ito and Masahiro Kawai
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:aoki-2
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
https://www.nber.org ... nance-global-markets
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().