Mergers and Acquisitions
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations View citations in EconPapers (3) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Mergers and Acquisitions" , pp 1-4
- Alan Auerbach
- The Growth of the "Junk" Bond Market and Its Role in Financing Takeovers , pp 5-24
- Robert A. Taggart, Jr.
- Mergers and Acquisitions in the U.S. Economy: An Aggregate and Historical Overview , pp 25-48
- Devra Golbe and Lawrence White
- An Overview of Takeover Defenses , pp 49-68
- Richard S. Ruback
- The Impact of Taxation on Mergers and Acquisitions , pp 69-86
- Alan Auerbach and David Reishus
- Management Buyouts as a Response to Market Pressure , pp 87-102
- Andrei Shleifer and Robert Vishny
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:auer87-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by ().