NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5
Olivier Blanchard () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (16) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1990, Volume 5" , pp 1-10
- Olivier Blanchard and Stanley Fischer
- World Real Interest Rates , pp 15-74
- Robert Barro and Xavier Sala-i-Martin
- Can Severe Fiscal Contractions Be Expansionary? Tales of Two Small European Countries , pp 75-122
- Francesco Giavazzi and Marco Pagano
- Gross Job Creation and Destruction: Microeconomic Evidence and Macroeconomic Implications , pp 123-186
- Steven Davis and John Haltiwanger
- Wage and Employment Patterns in Long-Term Contracts When Labor is Quasi-Fixed , pp 187-236
- Mark Bils
- Kinked Adjustment Costs and Aggregate Dynamics , pp 237-296
- Giuseppe Bertola and Ricardo Caballero
- Macroeconomic Issues of Soviet Reforms , pp 297-342
- Gur Ofer
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:blan90-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().