NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7
Olivier Blanchard () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1992, Volume 7" , pp 1-8
- Olivier Blanchard and Stanley Fischer
- A Tale of Two Cities: Factor Accumulation and Technical Change in Hong Kong and Singapore , pp 13-64
- Alwyn Young
- The Debt Crisis: A Postmortem , pp 65-114
- Daniel Cohen
- Asset Pricing Explorations for Macroeconomics , pp 115-182
- John Cochrane and Lars Hansen
- Central Bank Behavior and the Strategy of Monetary Policy: Observations from Six Industrialized Countries , pp 183-238
- Ben Bernanke and Frederic Mishkin
- Cross-Country Patterns of Change in Relative Wages , pp 239-300
- Steven Davis
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:blan92-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().