NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8
Olivier Blanchard () and
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (1) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Editorial in "NBER Macroeconomics Annual 1993, Volume 8" , pp 1-10
- Olivier Blanchard and Stanley Fischer
- How High are the Giants' Shoulders: An Empirical Assessment of Knowledge Spillovers and Creative Destruction in a Model of Economic Growth , pp 15-86
- Ricardo Caballero and Adam Jaffe
- Can Communist Economies Transform Incrementally? The Experience of China , pp 87-150
- Alan Gelb, Gary Jefferson and Inderjit Singh
- On the Political Economy of Labor Market Flexibility , pp 151-196
- Gilles Saint-Paul
- The Macroeconomics of War and Peace , pp 197-258
- R. Braun and Ellen McGrattan
- Economic Instability and Aggregate Investment , pp 259-318
- Robert Pindyck and Andres Solimano
- U.S. Commercial Banking: Trends, Cycles, and Policy , pp 319-377
- John H. Boyd and Mark Gertler
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:blan93-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().