Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz
Michael Bordo ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Money, History, and International Finance: Essays in Honor of Anna J. Schwartz" , pp 1-12
- Michael Bordo
- The Contribution of "A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960" to Monetary History , pp 15-78
- Michael Bordo
- Anna Schwartz's Perspective on British Economic History , pp 79-114
- Forrest H. Capie and Geoffrey E. Wood
- Money-Income Causality-- A Critical Review of the Literature Since "A Monetary History" , pp 117-160
- Phillip Cagan
- Stability Under the Gold Standard in Practice , pp 163-202
- Allan Meltzer and Saranna Robinson
- The International Transmission of Inflation Afloat , pp 203-244
- Michael Darby and James Lothian
- Anna J. Schwartz: An Appreciation , pp 245-250
- Karl Brunner and Milton Friedman
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:bord89-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().