Financial System, 28th NBER-TCER-CEPR Conference
Shin-ichi Fukuda (),
Kenichi Ueda (),
Takeo Hoshi () and
Franklin Allen ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Banker Compensation, Relative Performance, and Bank Risk
- Arantxa Jarque and Edward Simpson Prescott
- Does Stock Market Listing Impact Investment in Japan?
- Joseph French, Ryosuke Fujitani and Yukihiro Yasuda
- Intensified Lending Competition and Search-for-Yield under Prolonged Monetary Easing
- Yoshiaki Ogura
- Listing Advantages around the World
- Kenichi Ueda and Somnath Sharma
- Trust in Finance: Values Matter
- Renee Adams
- US vs. Euro Area: Who Drives Cross-Border Bank Lending to EMs?
- Eugenio Cerutti and Carolina Osorio-Buitron
- What a Network Measure Can Tell Us about Financial Interconnectedness and Output Volatility
- Ying Xu and Jenny Corbett
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:fuku-5
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().