NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2015
Michael Devereux (),
Francesco Giavazzi () and
Kenneth West ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: F3 E44 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
Note: IFM ITI ME
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Capital Controls or Macroprudential Regulation?
- Anton Korinek and Damiano Sandri
- Correlated Beliefs, Returns, and Stock Market Volatility
- Joel David and Ina Simonovska
- Cultural Differences and Institutional Integration
- Luigi Guiso, Helios Herrera and Massimo Morelli
- Fundamentals News, Global Liquidity, and Macroprudential Policy
- Javier Bianchi, Chenxin Liu and Enrique Mendoza
- Human Capital and International Portfolio Diversification: A Reappraisal
- Lorenzo Bretscher, Christian Julliard and Carlo Rosa
- Introduction to "NBER International Seminar on Macroeconomics 2015"
- Jeffrey Frankel, Francesco Giavazzi and Helene Rey
- Not So Disconnected: Exchange Rates and the Capital Stock
- Tarek Hassan, Thomas M. Mertens and Tony Zhang
- Shocking Language: Understanding the Macroeconomic Effects of Central Bank Communication
- Stephen Hansen and Michael McMahon
- Sovereign Debt with Heterogeneous Creditors
- Harris Dellas and Dirk Niepelt
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:giav-2
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().