Entrepreneurship: Strategy and Structure
Thomas Hellman and
Authors registered in the RePEc Author Service: Thomas Hellmann ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: L26 O34 L17 O33 G24 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (1) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Competing on Standards? Entrepreneurship, Intellectual Property and Platform Technologies
- Timothy S. Simcoe, Stuart Graham and Maryann P. Feldman
- Entrepreneurial Financing, Advice, and Agency Costs
- Roland Strausz
- Firms' Stakeholders and the Costs of Transparency
- Andres Almazan, Javier Suarez and Sheridan Titman
- Hidden Talents: Entrepreneurship and Pareto-Improving Private Information
- Andrew Daughety and Jennifer Reinganum
- Introduction to "Economics and Strategy of Entrepreneurship"
- Thomas Hellman and Scott Stern
- Local Industrial Conditions and Entrepreneurship: How Much of a Spatial Distribution Can We Explain?
- Edward Glaeser and William Kerr
- Patents, Thickets and the Financing of Eastly-Stage Firms; Evidence from the Software Industry
- Iain Cockburn and Megan MacGarvie
- Social Interactions and Entrepreneurial Activity
- Mariassunta Giannetti and Andrei Simonov
- Specialization and Success: Evidence from Venture Capital
- Paul Gompers, Anna Kovner and Josh Lerner
- The Superstar Inventors and Entrepreneurs: How Were They Educated?
- William Baumol, Melissa A. Schilling and Edward N. Wolff
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:hell07-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().