Financial Globalization, 20th Anniversary Conference, NBER-TCER-CEPR
Takeo Hoshi () and
Takatoshi Ito ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: F3 F4 F6 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
Note: IFM ME
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Another Look at Global Disinflation
- Toshitaka Sekine
- Corporate Governance Reform in Emerging Markets: How Much, Why, and with What Effects?
- Sudarat Ananchotikul and Barry Eichengreen
- Financial Globalization: Editor's Introduction
- Takeo Hoshi and Takatoshi Ito
- Monetary and Financial Integration: Evidence from the EMU
- Mark Spiegel
- Monetary and International Factors behind Japan's Lost Decade
- Koichi Hamada and Yasushi Okada
- Sequencing of Reforms, Financial Globalization, and Macroeconomic Vulnerability
- Sebastian Edwards
- The Geography of Asset Trade and the Euro: Insiders and Outsiders
- Nicolas Coeurdacier and Philippe Martin
- Where Did All the Borrowing Go? A Forensic Analysis of the U.S. External Position
- Philip Lane and Gian Maria Milesi-Ferretti
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:hosh07-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().