Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?
Paul Krugman ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (5) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Trade with Japan: Has the Door Opened Wider?" , pp 1-8
- Paul Krugman
- How Open is Japan? , pp 9-50
- Robert Lawrence
- Market Structure, Comparative Advantage, and Japanese Trade under the Strong Yen , pp 51-84
- Peter Petri
- Changing Japanese Trade Patterns and the East Asian NICs , pp 85-120
- Yung Chul Park and Won-Am Park
- Price Behavior in Japanese and U. S. Manufacturing , pp 121-148
- Richard C. Marston
- Is the Japanese Distribution System Really Inefficient? , pp 149-174
- Takatoshi Ito and Masayoshi Maruyama
- The Japanese Distribution System and Access to the Japanese Market , pp 175-190
- Motoshige Ito
- The Japanese Financial System and the Cost of Capital , pp 191-224
- David Meerschwam
- Japanese Finance in the 1980s: A Survey , pp 225-270
- Jeffrey Frankel
- Industrial Policy in Japan: A Political Economy View , pp 271-304
- Masahiro Okuno-Fujiwara
- U.S.-Japan Trade Negotiations: Paradigms Lost , pp 305-328
- Amelia Porges
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:krug91-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().