Economics of Means-Tested Transfer Programs in the United States, Volume 2
Robert Moffitt ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
JEL-codes: I28 H53 (search for similar items in EconPapers)
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- The Supplemental Security Income Program , pp 1-58
- Mark Duggan, Melissa S. Kearney and Stephanie Rennane
- Low-Income Housing Policy , pp 59-126
- Robert Collinson, Ingrid Gould Ellen and Jens Ludwig
- Employment and Training Programs , pp 127-234
- Burt S. Barnow and Jeffrey Smith
- Early Childhood Education , pp 235-297
- Sneha Elango, Jorge Luis Garcia, James Heckman and Andrés Hojman
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:moff-3
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().