Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends
Yukio Noguchi and
David Wise ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (8) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Aging in the United States and Japan: Economic Trends" , pp 1-6
- Yukio Noguchi and David Wise
- Aging and Labor Force Participation: A Review of Trends and Explanations , pp 7-42
- Robin L. Lumsdaine and David Wise
- Social Security Benefits and the Labor Supply of the Elderly in Japan , pp 43-62
- Atsushi Seike and Haruo Shimada
- The Economic Status of the Elderly in the United States , pp 63-84
- Michael Hurd
- Household Asset- and Wealthholdings in Japan , pp 85-108
- Noriyuki Takayama
- Problems of Housing the Elderly in the United States and Japan , pp 109-138
- Daniel McFadden
- The Cost of Aging: Public Finance Perspectives for Japan , pp 139-174
- Seiritsu Ogura
- Financing Health Care for Elderly Americans in the 1990s , pp 175-194
- Alan M. Garber
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:nogu94-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().