Studies in State and Local Public Finance
Harvey Rosen ()
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (2) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Studies in State and Local Public Finance" , pp 1-4
- Harvey Rosen
- Explaining the Yield Spread between Taxable and Tax-exempt Bonds: The Role of Expected Tax Policy , pp 5-52
- James Poterba
- An Empirical Examination of Municipal Financial Policy , pp 53-82
- Roger Gordon and Joel Slemrod
- Property Taxes and Firm Location: Evidence from Proposition 13 , pp 83-112
- Michelle J. White
- Welfare Effects of Marginal-Cost Taxation of Motor Freight Transportation: A Study of Infrastructure Pricing , pp 113-134
- Kenneth Small and Clifford Winston
- State Personal Income and Sales Taxes, 1977–1983 , pp 135-186
- Daniel Feenberg and Harvey Rosen
- Education, Welfare and the "New" Federalism: State Budgeting in a Federalist Public Economy , pp 187-228
- Steven Craig and Robert P. Inman
Journal Article: Studies in state and local public finance (1987)
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:rose86-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().