Investment in Human Beings
Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
Note: LS POL EFG PE ED
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: View citations in EconPapers (3) Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Education and Investment in Human Capital , pp 106-123
- Burton A. Weisbrod
- Education, Economic Growth, and Gaps in Information , pp 124-128
- Edward F. Denison
- Front matter to "Investment in Human Beings"
- Universities-National Bureau Committee for Economic Research
- Health as an Investment , pp 129-157
- Selma J. Mushkin
- Information in the Labor Market , pp 94-105
- George Stigler
- Investment in Human Capital: A Theoretical Analysis , pp 9-49
- Gary Becker
- On-the-Job Training: Costs, Returns, and Some Implications , pp 50-79
- Jacob Mincer
- Reflections on Investment in Man , pp 1-8
- Theodore Schultz
- The Costs and Returns of Human Migration , pp 80-93
- Larry Sjaastad
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:univ62-3
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
https://www.nber.org ... estment-human-beings
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().