Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 2 (Conference on International Trade, Finance, and Development of Pacific Basin Countries, December 6-7, 1974
in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Introduction to "Explorations in Economic Research, Volume 3, number 2 (Conference on International Trade, Finance, and Development of Pacific Basin Countries, December 6-7, 1974" , pp 1-4
- Sherman Maisel
- The Characteristics, Motivations, and Effects of Japanese and United States Direct Investments in the Pacific Basin , pp 5-40
- Steven W. Kohlhagen
- Pacific Basin National Econometric Models: A Survey and an Evaluation of Linkage Feasibility , pp 41-94
- Bert G. Hickman and Lawrence J. Lau
- A Retrospect and Prospect on the Postwar Japanese Economy , pp 95-129
- Kozo Yamamura
- From Gibson to Fisher , pp 130-133
- Milton Friedman and Anna Schwartz
- ASA/NBER Business Outlook Survey: First Quarter 1976 , pp 134-144
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:nbr:nberbk:unkn76-1
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in NBER Books from National Bureau of Economic Research, Inc National Bureau of Economic Research, 1050 Massachusetts Avenue Cambridge, MA 02138, U.S.A.. Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by ().