New Issues in Financial Institutions Management
Edited by Franco Fiordelisi,
Philip Molyneux () and
in Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions from Palgrave Macmillan, currently edited by Philip Molyneux
References: Add references at CitEc
Citations: Track citations by RSS feed
There are no downloads for this item, see the EconPapers FAQ for hints about obtaining it.
Chapters in this book:
- Franco Fiordelisi, Philip Molyneux and Daniele Previati
- Financial Innovation: Theoretical Issues and Empirical Evidence in Europe
- F. Arnaboldi and B. Rossignoli
- A New Appraisal of the Structure of European Banking Systems
- Cristina Ruza, Rebeca Juan and Marta Cuesta González
- The Performance of Intellectual Capital and Banking: some Empirical Evidence from the European Banking System
- Gimede Gigante and Daniele Previati
- Traditional and R&D Investments: are They really Different?
- Paola Brighi and Giuseppe Torluccio
- Incorporating Risk in the Efficiency and Productivity Analysis of Banking Systems
- Thomas Weyman-Jones, Miguel Boucinha, Karligash Kenjegalieva, Geetha Ravishankar, Nuno Ribeiro and Zhi Shen
- Efficiency and Environmental Factors in Investment Banking
- Nemanja Radić, Claudia Girardone and Franco Fiordelisi
- Post-merger Bank Efficiency and Stock Market Reaction: the Case of the US versus Europe
- Dimitris K. Chronopoulos, Claudia Girardone and John C. Nankervis
- The Impact of Corporate Culture, Efficiency and Geographic Distance on M&A Results: the European Case
- Franco Fiordelisi and Duccio Martelli
- What does Bank Financial Profile tell Us about Mergers and Acquisitions in Latin American Banking?
- Fatima Cardias Williams and Jonathan Williams
- What are the Determinants of Mergers and Acquisitions in Banking?
- Elena Beccalli and Pascal Frantz
- An Assessment of Compliance with the Italian Code of Corporate Governance
- Marcello Bianchi, Angela Ciavarella, Valerio Novembre and Rossella Signoretti
- Sources of Risk and Return in Different Bank Business Models: Comparing Poland with Global Trends
- Ewa Miklaszewska and Katarzyna Mikolajczyk
- Does Board Composition Affect Strategic Frames of Banks?
- Alessandro Carretta, Vincenzo Farina and Paola Schwizer
- In Search of an Optimal Board of Directors for Banks
- Pablo Andrés-Alonso, M. Elena Romero-Merino, Marcos Santamaría-Mariscal and Eleuterio Vallelado-González
- Value and Governance in the Exchange Industry: the Case of Diversified Conglomerate Exchanges
- Maurizio Polato and Josanco Floreani
This item may be available elsewhere in EconPapers: Search for items with the same title.
Export reference: BibTeX
RIS (EndNote, ProCite, RefMan)
Persistent link: https://EconPapers.repec.org/RePEc:pal:pmsbfi:978-0-230-29915-3
Ordering information: This item can be ordered from
Access Statistics for this book
More books in Palgrave Macmillan Studies in Banking and Financial Institutions from Palgrave Macmillan
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla () and Springer Nature Abstracting and Indexing ().