From Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Benedict A. Juliano ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Assessing Smallholder Farming: Diagnostic Analysis of Family-Based Agricultural Systems in a Small Region
- Elisabeth Rasse-Mercat, Nicolas Ferraton, Isabelle Touzard, StÃ©phanie Barral and Didier Pillot
- Catalogue of Conservation Practices for Agriculture in Sloping Land
- David E.Swete-Kelly, Arturo A. Gomez and Ma. Theresa A. Baril
- Information Management, Processing, Packaging and Marketing: A Course Guide
- Benefa M. Dayao, Alicia H. Rillo and Josephine C. Sison
- Making Farmers Better Decision-Makers Through the Farmer Field Schools
- A.S. Sirue, Ferdinand Paraguas, Manuel O. Olanday, Zenaida S. Provido, Agnes C. Rola, M.A. Espadon and S.P. Hupeda
- School-Plus-Home Gardens Guidebook
- Maria Katrina R. Punto, Henry M. Custodio, Bessie M. Burgos, Leila S. Africa and Blesilda M. Calub
- Strategic Policy Response to Climate Change in the Philippines Vol. 1: Portfolio of Climate Change Policies in Agriculture, vol 1
- Reiner Wassmann, Carmen Nyhria G. Rogel, Bessie M. Burgos, Susan Sandra L. Ilao, Lucrecio L. Rebugio and Bjoern Ole Sander
- Strategic Policy Response to Climate Change in the Philippines Vol. 2: Exploring How Climate Change Policies are Translated into Local Actions in the Agriculture Sector, vol 2
- Bjoern Ole Sander, Carmen Nyhria G. Rogel, Bessie M. Burgos, Susan Sandra L. Ilao, Lucrecio L. Rebugio and Reiner Wassmann