Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture
From Southeast Asian Regional Center for Graduate Study and Research in Agriculture (SEARCA)
Contact information at EDIRC.
Series data maintained by Mariliza V. Ticsay ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Agricultural Productivity Growth and Environmental Externalities in the Philippines
- Agnes C. Rola, Asa Jose U. Sajise, Dieldre S. Harder and Joe Marvin P. Alpuerto
- Growth of Aquaculture Productivity in the Philippines
- Yolanda T. Garcia and Zenaida M. Sumalde
- Human Capital and Agricultural Productivity: The Case of the Philippines
- Leonardo A. Lanzona, Jr.
- Institutions, Social Capital, and Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture
- Rosemarie G. Edillon
- Investments in Research, Development, and Extension: Implications on TFP
- Sergio R. Francisco and Flordeliza H. Bordey
- Measuring and Explaining Total Productivity Growth and Patterns in Philippine Agriculture: A Regional Panel Data Framework
- Romeo G. Teruel and Jesus C. Dumagan
- Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture
- Eds. Roehlano M. Briones, Mercidita A. Sombilla and Arsenio Balisacan
- Productivity Growth in Philippine Hog and Poultry Industries
- Liborio S. Cabanilla, U-Primo E.Rodriguez and AntonioJesus U. QuillÃ Å’y
- Productivity in the Rice Sector in Philippine Agriculture
- Minda C. Mangabat, Eduardo B. Sanguyo and Mercedita A. Sombilla
- Scenarios and Options for Productivity Growth in Philippine Agriculture: An Application of the Agricultural Multi-market Model for Policy Evaluation (AMPLE)
- Roehlano M. Briones
- The Impact of Infrastructure on Agricultural Productivity
- Gilberto M. Llanto
- Total Factor Productivity Growth in the Philippine Coconut and Sugarcane Sub-sectors
- Corazon T. Aragon Nora D.M. Ca
- Total Factor Productivity Growth in the Philippine Mango and Banana Sub-sectors
- Flordeliza A. Lantican, Bates M. Bathan, Maximina A. Lantican, Dianne Lara L. Monis and Kristeen Joi G. Lantican