Advanced Studies in Theoretical and Applied Econometrics
Current editor(s): Badi Baltagi, Yongmiao Hong, Gary Koop and Walter Krämer
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Econometric Evaluation of Socio-Economic Programs
- Giovanni Cerulli
- Empirical Economic and Financial Research
- Edited by Jan Beran, Yuanhua Feng and Hartmut Hebbel
- Income Elasticity and Economic Development
- M. Ohidul Haque
- International Competitiveness in Africa
- Ivohasina Fizara Razafimahefa and Shigeyuki Hamori
- Macroeconometric Models
- Władysław Welfe
- Morphisms for Quantitative Spatial Analysis
- Daniel A. Griffith and Jean H. P. Paelinck
- The Econometrics of Multi-dimensional Panels
- Edited by Laszlo Matyas
- The Econometrics of Panel Data
- Edited by László Mátyás and Patrick Sevestre
- The Practice of Econometric Theory
- Charles G. Renfro