Economic Complexity and Evolution
Current editor(s): Ulwe Cantner, Kurt Dopfer, John Foster, Andreas Pyka and Paolo Saviotti
Bibliographic data for series maintained by Sonal Shukla ().
Access Statistics for this book series.
Track citations for all items by RSS feed
Is something missing from the series or not right? See the RePEc data check for the archive and series.
- Foundations of Economic Change
- Edited by Andreas Pyka and Uwe Cantner
- Innovation Networks for Regional Development
- Edited by Ben Vermeulen and Manfred Paier
- Innovation Networks in the German Laser Industry
- Muhamed Kudic
- Knowledge-Driven Developments in the Bioeconomy
- Edited by Stephan Dabbert, Iris Lewandowski, Jochen Weiss and Andreas Pyka
- Long Term Economic Development
- Edited by Andreas Pyka and Esben Sloth Andersen
- The Entrepreneur in Rule-Based Economics
- Georg Blind
- The Evolution of Economic and Innovation Systems
- Edited by Andreas Pyka and John Foster
- The Two Sides of Innovation
- Edited by Guido Buenstorf, Uwe Cantner, Horst Hanusch, Michael Hutter, Hans-Walter Lorenz and Fritz Rahmeyer